We are delighted to announce that abstracts can now be submitted online for short talks and poster sessions.
Our two-day conference “New Views On Aging” is dedicated to the development of new interdisciplinary connections and presenting pioneering theories about aging and frailty.
We invite, social and biological scholars, researchers, practitioners and industrial partners to share this unique conference with us.
Let’s challenge our views on aging
Themes of the Conference :
- The mechanisms and biomarkers of aging from model organisms to human
- From the pursuit of longevity to healthy aging (Exercise, nutrition, mild stresses, etc.)
- Frailty from detection to interventions
- Adapting to an Aging Society (healthcare systems, social organizations, Social Security financing, the silver economy, etc.)
The required format for the abstract is 250-350 words structured as follow:
- Main body (including background, methods, results and conclusion)
- 3 Keywords
Submit here : Abstract Submission
Group Registration offer: 23/06/2017
Early-bird registration deadline: 11/07/2017
Venue: Amphithéâtre Buffon, Institut Jacques Monod, 15 Rue Hélène Brion, 75013, Paris (France)